Please refer to Page 4 of the YTC "Quick Start Guide" for access password.
The Family Hope Center’s “Your Thriving Child” program helps you to measure and monitor your child’s intellectual, emotional/social, and physical growth. This extensive 16-hour program is an excellent foundation for homeschooling parents.
This program offers:
This program can help your child:
- An overall understanding of child brain development
- The ability to evaluate your child’s development by mapping out her current functions/abilities using our unique Integrative and Developmental Progression (IDP) chart
- Guidance on how to use the evaluation you completed for your child as a tool to create and implement an individualized program
Here’s what you get:
- Improve concentration and retention
- Become more organized and focused
- Develop better reading and writing skills
- Overcome developmental delays and learning disabilities
- Have a more productive day
- 7 full-length DVDs presenting over 16 hours of instruction
- A full-color, 300-page guidebook to help you develop and implement an individualized “Your Thriving Child” program
- Exclusive access to the Family Hope Center’s unique Integrative and Developmental Progression (IDP) chart
- A Family Hope Center nutrition manual with recipes, tips and resources
- Weekly plans that help you to integrate “Your Thriving Child” elements throughout your child’s daily lessons
Only ONE "Your Thriving Child" Program required
to assess and create programs for your entire family!
Unlimited downloadable replacement worksheets included.
To order, call us at
to speak with one of our Family Support Coordinators,
Carla or Tim,
or submit our